Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Interim Update

So! Nana and I are a boring, old, married couple now. Instead of just boring and old. Many thanks to all who joined in the festivities.

In the meantime, you might find posted here a couple rough drafts of "Guides to Living Abroad" we'll be working on from time to time. We're hoping to cover all kinds of annoying little things no one tells you about moving overseas, like how confusing shipping is. Eventually, if the best laid plans etc, you'll be able to find links to a bunch of said guides down the right side of the page.

But that will be after I've written thank you notes until my hand falls off. (Seriously, I never knew people liked us so much . . . ! Or maybe they're just excited to see us go.)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Nick and I want to send you something when you get to korea! Send us your future address and advice about overseas shipping :)