Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Short and mediocre post

Just pointing out that we're alive.

Highlights/lowlights:
1. The slingbox is down again, inexplicably.
2. The weather has been spectacular lately--very clear, very cool.
3. Visited a big info fair for foreigners down at City Hall and finally got in touch with the Royal Asiatic Society. Hopefully, we can rescue a weekend or two here or there from the clutches of schoolwork and actually get out and see some of this country!
4. There's a possibility we may finally be able to ditch our awful internet service provider.
5. I (Nana) now have only two students failing my class in all grades! Two students have reached the magical 60%! Grades are due a week from Monday and I will do everything in my power to keep that D- alive.
6. We miss our dog.

1 comment:

jennybeth said...

I havent been reading your blog very religiously but i wanted to say hi! and tell you guys that I'm working in Alexandria- in a historic site on s fairfax called the apothecary museum. it's totally sweet and id love any alexandria secrets you acquired over last year!

missing you
<3 j