Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh! The Japan!

Oh! The Japan!

Land of giant ice-cream filled pancake crepes!



Land of beer corporate headquarters designed to look like beer glasses!
And of less successful next-door beer corporate headquarters designed to represent the "spirit of the workers" in a "Flame d'Or" ("Flame of Gold,"), which has unfortunately instead earned the nickname "The Golden Poo")

Land of juice-box alcohol...

and Rainbow Brite packing tape!


I loved you so much, Japan, that I could not face writing this post three weeks ago and admitting that my too-short time as 8th Grade Japan Trip chaperone was over. Even now, it is more than I can handle to write about our glorious, glorious day at Tokyo Disney Sea, which will have to wait for another day. Instead I leave you with...




... government-sponsored Safety Center earthquake and hurricane simulations, respectively.

Oh! The Japan!

No comments: