Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OMGHOLYCRAP Part VI: Marrying the Captain in stores now!

Carla Kelly was kind enough to send me an advance copy all the way in Korea. I've held off on gloating until it was available in stores, but let me say now... I LOVED it and can recommend it without any hesitation. It's sweet, it's funny, it's romantic, it's touching, and it's got just enough sizzle for me to feel slightly awkward reading my name in it. And the even better news? There's a sequel coming out in Many and I'm going to be in that one, too! Does life get more fun than this?

Synopsis:

Ever since her father tried to sell her as a mistress to the highest bidder, Eleanor Massie has chosen to live in poverty. Her world changes overnight when Captain Oliver Worthy shows up at her struggling inn. Despite herself, Nana is drawn to her handsome guest….Oliver planned to stay in Plymouth only long enough to report back to Lord Ratliffe—about Nana. But he soon senses that Lord Ratliffe is up to something, and Oliver will do anything to keep this courageous, beautiful woman safe—even marry her!
Three Five-Star reviews on Amazon (counting the Kindle edition)! Positive buzz at All About Romance! Most importantly, of course, MY NAME!

What are you waiting for? Go buy your copy!

Amazon, where it is ranked #1 in Harlequin Historicals sales

Barnes and Noble

Powell's

It's a bad economy. Your country needs you.

2 comments:

blogerinblog said...

Nana! I have to tell you, I looked for your book last month at Barnes and Noble, but all I could remember was the title and not the author. So (since there was no way I was gonna go through the whole romance section looking for a book that I only knew the title of) I went and asked the little help desk guy if he could tell me the author of "Marrying the Captain" and he totally gave me one of those looks, like seriously, Marrying the Captain? I wanted to be like, "Look, my friend is the namesake for the heroine, so back off!" but I just kind of stood there and let him think what he wanted. Anyway, I'm super excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I saw it on the "new romance" rack at Borders! Woo hoo!!!!

--Jackie