Thursday, August 21, 2008

OMGHOLYCRAP Part IV: Time to pre-order!

A number of people have asked me lately when "my" romance novel - AKA Carla Kelly's novel featuring a protagonist named after yours truly - is coming out (for the complete backstory on this forthcoming novel, see OMGHOLYCRAP, OMGHOLYCRAP Part II, and OMGHOLYCRAP Part III).

The good news is that courtesy of a post by Carla Kelly on Likesbooks.com, we now have a release date: January 1 2009! The bad news is that the book has a new title: from Worthy, which I liked immensely, to Marrying the Captain, which I do not. Not to judge - I am, after all, somebody who bought and enjoyed a book called Secrets of a Pregnant Princess - but I feel like Marrying the Captain is a harder sell to the average reader.

But you, dear blog followers, are not by any means average! You will not miss out on this fabulous book by a fantastic author! You will pre-order this book from Amazon.com! Right now, before you forget. No, really, click on that link. It's a direct link to the page for this book. Couldn't be easier. And it's only $5.99! You can't even see a movie for that anymore!

I now leave you with this teaser from Ms. Kelly on Likesbooks:

A captain in the Channel Fleet comes to stay at the Mulberry Inn, a shabby little place down on its luck, while his frigate is in drydocks. Captain Oliver Worthy quickly discovers that Eleanor Massie (a.k.a. Nana), the innkeep's granddaughter, just might be the one. He never thought to marry, because his job is so tough and so dangerous. But there is Nana, and only an idiot would resist.

There you have it: Only an idiot would resist Nana. And Nana is telling you: buy this book!

2 comments:

Diana said...

haha guess I have to lose my romance novel virginity now...

jennybeth said...

omg nana I <3 you i cannot wait wait wait to read all about you

(also I miss both of you tons and tons)